What does your footprint say about you?
Step inside, and shop Pike County. Shopping locally helps Pike County businesses, employees, and residents - and the entire county - survive and thrive! Next time you need to buy something, want to go out to eat, or are looking for something fun to do, think first about where you can go in Pike County to satisfy your interests. Opportunities abound for Pike County residents and employees to shop locally to meet their needs - and support the local community at the same time.
When you step inside and shop locally in Pike County you:
- Sustain local jobs and help businesses employ your family, friends, and neighbors.
- Embrace Pike County's diverse locally-owned and managed businesses.
- Support locally created products, food, and arts.
- Help maintain strong and diverse neighborhoods with distinct shopping and restaurant opportunities.
- Reduce the transportation energy consumption and costs, congestion, pollution, and time to travel to other destinations.
- Help independent Pike County businesses compete more effectively, thereby maintaining a broader range of products and services in the marketplace.
- Provide businesses with revenue to be able to reinvest profits here and lend support to local charities, civic organizations, associations, and causes.
- Provide a portion of your sales tax to the local governments for public services in our community.
- Support local entrepreneurship to fuel economic innovation and prosperity.
Shop Pike County to help local Pike County businesses, employees, and residents - and the entire community - survive and thrive!
Look Below for a listing of our Members